- Aroma Yoga
- Flow Yoga
- Bend, Balance and Beyond
- Lunar Flow w/ Meditation
- Meditation w/ Sound Immersion
- Chakra Flow
- Heated Flow
- Barre Fusion
- FIT 30, FIT 60
- Hot Flow
- Hot 90
- AromaYoga: A vinyasa class that adds the natural, harmonizing earth element of plants into the practice space by use of essential oils to balance body, mind, and spirit. This class is not heated.
- Barre Fusion: A class that combines strengthening and toning of the lower body with elegant ballet based movements at the barre and away from the barre. This class is heated from 86 - 96 degrees.
- Bend, Balance and Beyond: An adaptive yoga class to aid in flexibility, balance, and mobility in order to strengthen bones and encourage increased joint lubrication. This class uses props to modify traditional yoga poses and allows you to pick a pace that is perfect for you. Appropriate for all ages, highly recommended for those that feel intimidated by a traditional yoga class or need yoga for recovery from injury.
- Chakra Flow: Release, awaken, and energize with this vinyasa flow for all levels. Each sequence is designed to open blocked energy and bring insight into the chakras and their physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects.
- FIT 60: Traditional group exercise classes to build body strength, tone muscle, and burn calories. Sweat and stretch towards peak physical fitness. This class is slightly heated, wear tennis shoes!
- FIT 30: A 30 minute high intensity workout mixing cardio and weight training targeting arms, glutes, and abs.
- Flow Yoga: Intelligently designed vinyasa sequence that allows the practitioner to explore their flexibility and strength. This class is not heated.
- Heated Flow Yoga: Intelligently designed vinyasa sequence that allows the practitioner to explore their flexibility and strength. This class is heated between 86 - 96 degrees.
- Hot Flow Yoga: Intelligently designed vinyasa sequence that allows the practitioner to tap into their personal practice through offering a variety of options. Some familiarity with yoga is recommended, this class is heated between 97 - 101 degrees - you will sweat!
- Hot 90: The Hot Yoga 90 sequence is a challenging series of 26 asanas postures and 2 breathing exercises that suitable for all ages and ability levels. The class is done in a room heated to 105 degrees with humidity levels at 45%.It is designed to restore health to every muscle, joint and organ of the body. The ‘asanas’ (postures), the breathing and heat work in union to return you to a natural state of physical and mental balance. Circulation of fresh oxygenated blood throughout the body during practice benefits the heart and other organs. Many postures massage the lymphatic system, which promotes the elimination of toxins. The combination of heat and humidity cleanses the body by flushing toxins.
- Lunar Flow w/ Meditation: Intelligently sequenced flow for all genders designed to honor the the lunar nature of the divine feminine energy and deepen your connection to your body. Chandra Namaskar (moon salutations) balances the forward and backward bending of Surya Namaskar (sun salutations) with side bends, lunges and squats. A savory flow designed to open the hips, strengthen the core, lengthen the spine, and tone the muscles of the pelvic floor. Followed by sound meditation to calm the nervous system and promote deep relaxation.
- Meditation w/ Sound Immersion: Experience the wondrous world of meditation with sound immersion, an ancient art of vibrational tones to reset and restore cellular and emotional patterns in the physical and energetic body. Sound immersion is a simple and direct-connect to the powerful benefits of meditation - promoting deep relaxation and a quiet mind. The harmonic resonance orchestrates an energetic reset to release stress and tension in the body. Instructor Deborah Connelly is certified in deep relaxation, stress reduction, mind detoxification, and group meditation by the International Academy of Sound Healing for physical, mental, and emotional wellness. Beginners are welcome. Please wear comfortable, light-colored clothing. It is recommended to remove any metal on your body, as metals have their own frequency and may interfere in the process. Private or group sessions available.
- Oov: The Oov is a revolutionary new piece of equipment designed for use with both elite athletes and those with injuries or rehabilitative needs. The Oov provides an unstable platform to aid engagement of the deep core muscles, while increasing range and strength of the joints and limbs. The Oov is the perfect accompaniment for all other activities. You will leave feeling taller, stronger and longer.
- Restorative: Slow down and open the body through the use of props and passive stretches. The pace of this class is an excellent way to combat stress and anxiety.
- Sculpt: Yoga, weights, and cardio come together for a full body workout. This class is heated between 86 - 96 degrees.
- Yin: A slow and deliberate practice designed to safely stretch the body's joints, connective tissues, and muscles while integrating a focus on mindfulness.
- Yoga Foundations: Build a strong foundation for your yoga practice in this weekly class that will familiarize you with the yoga poses. See how yoga can supplement your everyday activities with this beginners paced class!